Info in English
Het Roze Huis (The Pink House) is an organization for all LGBT people in the city and province of Antwerp
- Our activities, trainings and lobbying contribute to the acceptance of LGBT people in society
- Het Roze Huis supports more than 30 LGBT organizations active in the city and province of Antwerp.
Het Roze Huis is located at the Draakplaats (Dragon Square) 1 in the charming Zurenborg neighborhood of Antwerp. From Antwerpen-Berchem train station, it only takes a 5 minutes' walk to ‘Het Roze Huis'. (You can find a map here)
These are just a few of our activities:
- We participate in the Antwerp Pride Parade and host its official opening party! (www.antwerppride.com)
- We organize the Antwerp Queer Arts Festival: www.queerarts.be
- We give trainings about LGBT subjects to people working with elderly, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities.
- We help to strengthen the physical and emotional well-being of LGBT people through activities and trainings.
Our member organizations include Why Me (LGBT from Sub-Saharan Africa) and Shouf Shouf (multicultural LGBT association).
On the ground floor of our house, you can visit the cosy LGBT bar, called ‘Den Draak' (The Dragon).
Het Roze Huis - çavaria Antwerpen
Het Roze Huis en Café Den Draak
Draakplaats 1, 2018 Antwerpen
+32 (0)3 288 00 84
On the website Visit Antwerp you can find information on everything the city of Antwerp has to offer: a beatiful cathedral, nice beers, exlusive fashion, diamonds, museums,...